Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 13

Sooooo first transfer is finally over and I was sadly moved to another area. But, I've come to love this area even more than my last because its a cooler area. I now have 3 people living with me and I'm looking forward to having a great tranfer with good numbers. Elder Semedo is my companion, but, only for this past first week. He was here to show me the area so that I can memorize it and my new companion is Elder Albuqueque! I dont even know him yet but, I'm looking forward to working with him! We had another baptism this week of an invetigator that was more than golden and now she is a golden member! :D Her name is Ivania and she is O CADA!! (the best). We had I think 3 visits this week and every visit she made us a snack with coke!! She gives us a bag of candy everytime before we leave and most off all, last night she gave us a whole cake and me and my companion a new pair of shoes because she knows how fast we go through them!! Man she's awesome!!!!
 
So that makes 4 baptisms on my mission so far and we have another set for Wednesday!!!! The field here is ready to harvest, you just gotta open your mouth!!!!

What a great week! We have a train track here is my new area and he have trains come trough literally every 30 minutes. We put coins on the track and after the train passes by we go back and find our money and its Squished flat, super illegal!! haha 

I hope everyone has a great week! keep listening to those confernece talks!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment