Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 23

So now with just over 5 months in the mission, my 4th transfer as a missionary in the feild is going to a start tomorrow. But this transfer will be a little bit different for a major reason...the Lord and President Dalton have put their trust in me to be a trainer!!!!!! wahoooooooo! In mission language, being a trainer means that I'm going to be a dad!!! Haha, I'm so excited for the opportunity I'll have to help someone else better themselves as a missionary! But with that being said, it also means that my son will be my 5th companion in just 5 months! Kinda crazy!! Last sunday we had 11 people at church! It's been something I've been praying for for a long time! It seems like the people here are just getting lined up to enter the baptismal font and become members of this great church.

I'm so happy for the opportunity have to serve a mission. To serve a mission in Brazil, be speaking portuguese and to be helping people come close to Christ! I love our savior and am so proud to be a representative of him!  

My baptism last week! My last baptism with Elder Moos!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment