Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 33

Here in Brazil things really started to cool down. Like really cool down. Last night I was so cold trying to sleep! I've kinda got to admit that I like it more than trying to sleep sweating. This last week we tried closing a few baptisms of people we are working with but unfortunetly nothing went through. This week has been very hard for me and we only had 5 people at church. My companion and I are making new plans and working on creating a few teaching group. My area is the biggest area in my zone and we know that there are people waiting for us to talk to. We've realized that there are a few things that we aren't doing like PMG teaches us to do and so we are making these changes to get better. (There are things that every single missionary in my mission are doing wrong) and so after studying PMG, the scriptures, and talking to other return missionaries that had a lot of success on their missions, we have made a new plan that will literally change my mission. Our goals this week are quite lower than normal because we are going to do things the right way. My district lead is very very mad that I'm doing this...idk why. We have to send our goal to president weekly and this morning before p-day started he called me telling me to put in numbers that I had not planned for. I
gently told him no, that I know what I'm doing, that as senior of my area I received inspiration to make changes. After I said those things I hung up the phone. I am currently sitting next to him and I've never seen someone so mad at me. In my letter to president I explained what my plan is and I pray that he will understand what im doing! 




Lets all pray that things will work out for me this week!

Love you all and hope that you all have a great week cheia de milagres!

No comments:

Post a Comment