Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 40


This week we had multizone conference with President. He called a few missionaries to gives talks and you guys can put your money on the table that I'm always going to get called on. My name was called out to give a talk. Luckily I had prepared a talk so everything went good. After I closed President told me that he was very grateful that I have the spirit with me because what I talked about was the topic that he chose to give his training! He said that great minds think a like but with the spirit minds will always think the same thing because the spirit will guide us on what he need to say. It was an amazing conference!! Then, this morning, reading my weekly letter from president Dalton he said that out off all the missionaries that gave talks mine was the best!!! When your priesthood leader says things like that to you all you can do is be happy and grateful!!!

 

The Lord really wanted me to speak to a lot of people this week and not only was I called to speak for the whole mission but also I was called by the bishop to speak in sacrament meeting. (He informed us as the meeting was starting) you can tell Bishop Campbell that I'm grateful for the opportunities he gave me to speak in sacrament meeting just letting me know 2 minutes before the meeting started while I was still home because this week, I put that practice to work. President Campbell always told me that he was putting me on the spot so that on my mission I'd be ready. I always thought it was just a good excuse to not have to call someone else to speak but looking back at now,  this week I realized nope! bishop Campbell was inspired and knew I needed the practice!

 This week was my 9 month birthday of my mission. It's a tradrition to buy a pizza with chocolate crust every time you hit your monthly
 
AND IT OFFICIAL. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ELDER HUNTER



EMAIL ME THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

LOVE,

ELDER ANDREW HUNTER BARNARD



No comments:

Post a Comment