Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 65

Well this week I realized that I have 5 more transfers left before I have to go home. The thought made me a little nervous because I have NO IDEA WHAT I'LL DO WHEN I GET HOME!!!!

So I got transfered to another area. CAPÃO REDONDO. I continued being a district leader but the companionships in my district are the zone leaders and the assistants...HAHAHAHA. So I'm the leader of my own leaders!!! President wants me to be the example in the district.

So with a new area came a new comapnion, new house, and new "room mates" my companion is ELDER GARCIA and I am finishing his training. My new house isn't a house! It's an apartment shared with the one and only companinship of the ASSISTANTS...hahaha this transfer should be good!!!

We are teaching a family that I hope will be baptized before this transfer ends!!!! Family of 5!!!! The youngest daughter is only 3 so she won't be able to get baptized yet but im super excited for this family!!!!

But that's pretty much it for now! Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!!!

Next week I promise pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment