Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 4

canival is off the chain bro!! naked people everywhere and they let us go outside everyday this week to party! HAHAHA jk!! the mtc is like a prison. but ive been told that i need to think of it more as a palace. but its hard. there are guards that are constantly on watch. i guess us missionarys are a huge thret;) 

so the mission president from sao paulo lste (east) spoke to us yesterday. he talked about how we need to always have the constant companionship of o espirtio santo com nos. it was a great talk and i learned a lot from him. 

my portugues is really coming a long and im talking more and more everyday. but as my knowlegde of this language grows, my english is starting to leave me. i forget how to spell and say so many word its crazy!

last night i got my first haircut here in brasil.......I DID IT MYSELF AND IT LOOKS.... pretty good. hahaha elder chumpley from my distict (who is our new zone leader) taught me how to do it. and he fixed the partys i totally screwed up. haha

13 more days here i prison thand then ill be free!!!! hurayyy for freedom!!!!!! this saturday will mark on month. dang only 23 to go... crazy how time can fly!

love you all and remember, god loves all his chidren and wants us al to return to him someday. he blesses us more than we even realize and gives us trials because he knows who we can become if we have aith and keep marching through the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment