Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 68

Seems like everyone is doing good back home! I was super excited to talk to everyone!! I'm super pumped for the new weight room also....!!! Can you send me a pic??
 
So................I was transfered. :( But, I am now with "the hero" missionary of the misson!!! His name is Elder BOWCUTT!! He's from texas and I'm super duper excited to be his companion. He and I are going to be in charge of MY FAVORITE ZONE IN THE WHOLE MISSION  --GUARAPIRANGA-- the last time I was in this zone was about a year ago when we broke a few records! And so now as one of the leaders of this zone I'm looking forward to breaking our own records from last year!!! haha its gunna be a great transfer! I've  never been so excited for a new transfer to start!!!!
 
So I kinda forgot to ask you yesterday...as much as I hate asking this I was wondering if you could put like 60 or 70 dollars in my account. I bought an exercize training thing from sister dalton and she kinda needs the money because shes going home here pretty soon! Lemme know if thats a possiblity.. 
 
I'm also gunna have to buy new shoes again but I'll see if dad can help me out with that. I have two pairs, one that are going to be hopefully thrown in the garbage today and the other pair I bought a few months ago. They are also kinda falling apart but I'm gunna send them to a shoe shop to get fixed.
 
Anyways hope everything is well and i hope everyone has a good week!!!!

Elder Barnard


RE from mom

Money has been sent with a little bit extra to contribute towards the shoes! ;*  I’m happy that your transfer is going to be a great one!!!! Can’t wait to hear about all of the successes!!! Love you!  Will check in later this week and let you know how things are going!
Love, MOM

RE from Missionary


It's a very good thing that I have the best mom ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Elder Barnard

***Too adorable not to include <3
 

 

 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment