Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 69

This week was awesome. I have the best companion I've ever had so far on my mission and I'm learning a bunch!!!!! Elder Bowcutt from Spring, Texas. This week we baptized twins!!!! Two young women! hahaha - It was awesome! This next week I'll send the pictures because I kinda forgot my camera...









So I'm in a new ward, but I have already used the church building before... so with that being said, I saw a few recent converts and members yesterday that I knew from my old ward. Everyone was going crazy saying "oh look who came back!" haha - It was awesome. But by far the best 2 moments I've ever had on my mission, I had yesterday. 






1) A woman came up practically crying telling me how grateful she was that I helped her husband come back to church. She said he wasn't someone that I baptized but it's someone who needed me to help them come back to church. She said I was called to serve here in this mission to help the church grow through baptizing recent converts, but more importantly, to reactivate her husband in the church.

Just so that everyone can know, this man now has a calling in the elders quorum presidency.


2) My recent convert from this same ward who I thought was inactive.......CAME RUNNING UP TO ME YESTERDAY TO GIVE ME A HUGE HUG SAYING THAT HE'S WORKING ON HIS MISSION PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday was a day full of joy and excitement!!!! I love serving the Lord and seeing the fruits of our labors!!!!!!!



Hope everyone is having a good week! Love you all!!!


Elder Barnard 

No comments:

Post a Comment